Do you want to help create excitement around leading a healthy lifestyle?
By volunteering to be a Wellness Champion for the Tacoma Employee Wellness Program – Growing With Better Health – you can!
Roles and Responsibilities
- Serve as a liaison between the Tacoma Employee Wellness Program and your work department/location.
- Assist with and provide feedback for Tacoma Employee Wellness activities and events (i.e., Health Fairs).
- Recommend improvements and solutions.
- Distribution of program materials for communications, activities and events.
- Attend Wellness Champion meetings/trainings (approximately 2-4 hours per month). Supervisor approval will be required.
How to Apply:
- Please email or call your Wellness Coordinator, Shannon Carmody, at email@example.com or 253-591-2002.
- Wellness Champion Application