- This event has passed.
April 12, 2018 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
When: Thursday, April 12 from 6 to 7:30 p.m.
Shannon Fuhrman from Regence will help you gain the knowledge needed to make informed decisions and pick a plan that works best for you when the time comes. You’ll learn about:
- Basics of Social Security
- When you should enroll into Original Medicare Parts A and B
- How to avoid Part B and Part D penalties
- The difference between Medicare Advantage and Medicare Supplement plans
- What is the Part D prescription coverage gap (otherwise known as the “donut hole”)
- What you should know if you’re still working and participating in an employer-sponsored plan when you turn 65