Although the incentive period for 2015 has come and gone, there is still plenty of time for you to register and start working on the required tasks for the 2016 wellness incentive!
How to Register
1. Go to the RedBrick Health Registration Portal (tew.redbrickhealth.com/portal/registration).
2. Enter your Registration Code/Token and click “Next”.
- Current Employees: This code was provided in the Launch Letter that was mailed to your homes in the end of December.
- New Employees (hired after 1/1/15): You will be automatically mailed a Welcome Letter within 2-3 weeks of your start date. This letter will contain your registration information.
- Was your Registration Token Lost or Never Received? Please email your City of Tacoma Wellness Coordinator or the Third Party Contact and they will respond to you within 24 hours or less.
3. Create a username and password, which you’ll use to log into the website from thereon out.
4. Once you have successfully registered, you will always log in with the username and password that you created at tew.redbrickhealth.com.
- Helpful Hints:
- To help prevent log in issues, you are encouraged to save the Tacoma Employee Wellness Microsite in your “Favorites” and then directly access the Tacoma Employee Wellness RedBrick Health Portal from there.
- You know you are on the correct RedBrick Health website if you see the Tacoma Employee Wellness logo, as well as a section to enter in your Username and Password.