It is never too early to start planning for retirement. Below is the schedule for our upcoming webinars. Remember, you can earn points towards your wellness incentive for attending these LIVE webinars. To do so, just submit this verification form.
10 Key Retirement Questions/Healthcare Costs in Retirement
When: Thurs. April 23 from 5 to 6:30 p.m. – Register today!
Description: Nearing retirement, or transitioning through it, should be rewarding but can be challenging. To help guide you, James Reinke (ICMA-RC)l will focus on ten key questions you should ask, starting with what retirement actually means for you.
When: Thurs. April 30 from 5 to 6:30 p.m. – Register today!
Description: Jenny Stark from Regence will help you gain the knowledge needed to make informed decisions and pick a plan that works best for you when the time comes. You’ll learn about:
- Basics of Social Security
- When you should enroll into Original Medicare Parts A & B
- How to avoid Part B and Part D penalties
- The difference between Medicare Advantage and Medicare Supplement plans
- What is the Part D prescription coverage gap (otherwise known as the “donut hole”)
- What you should know if you’re still working and participating in an employer-sponsored plan when you turn 65
- What you need to know if you’re currently participating in a Health Savings Account (HSA) and are, or soon will be, eligible for Medicare
Social Security 101
When: Thurs. May 7 from 4 to 5:30 p.m. There is not a registration link for this webinar. So, please save this event on your calendar and click on this link to join the webinar at 4 p.m. on May 7. (Meeting ID: 969 022 726; Password: May-SSA)
Description: Kirk Larson is a Washington public affairs representative for the Social Security Administration. He will answer all of your Social Security questions, including (but not limited to):
- When you are eligible to receive retirement benefits
- How early retirement affects your benefits
- How do get the most from your benefit
- What the future of Social Security looks like
We recommend that you familiarize yourself with the “my Social Security” online services prior to this presentation. To do so, go to ssa.gov/myaccount to create an account and print out your Social Security Statement before attending this webinar.