The Pacific Crest Trail Challenge
June 27 – July 17, 2022
Are you ready to virtually backpack America’s treasured Pacific Crest Trail? From the Mexican border to the edge of Canada — your route is brutal and breathtaking through the wild west’s deserts, mountains, and forests. Remember, the more you trek, the more destinations you unlock, each filled with stories and survival tips to keep you moving. Here’s to quick strides in nature’s grandeur. Your adventure is calling.
- Registration: June 20 – July 17
- Challenge Duration: June 27 – July 17
- Teams: Create or join a team with up to five members
- Points: Earn points for registering (200), tracking steps/activity (up to 140 per day), unlocking destinations (25 per destination), reaching the final destination (100), and more!
- Prizes: There will be weekly Fitbit drawings. Top walkers (those who accrue 80,000+ steps for the challenge) will be entered into a random drawing for $100 gift cards.
Learn more and register by going to member.virginpulse.com! If you haven’t joined Virgin Pulse yet, go to join.virginpulse.com/cityoftacoma to create an account.