As a friendly reminder, the 2021 Wellness Incentive period will not be extended this year. RedBrick Health has joined forces with Virgin Pulse to offer a new wellbeing experience for us. Our new program will launch on Oct. 1, 2020 and it was uniquely designed to fit the needs and goals of our entire population and organization. I believe that we will all benefit immensely from putting a stronger focus on our overall wellbeing – not just physically, but emotionally, financially, and mentally – resulting in improved happiness and health.
Your RedBrick account will close on Sept. 30, so please make sure to finish up any activities before it’s too late! There is still time to meet the requirements and below are some resources (links) that can help you successfully do so by Sept. 30, 2020.
- 2021 Wellness Incentive Tips Webinar: Watch the recording and earn 25 points
- Rewards Wheel: How to check if you have qualified for the incentive or not
- Compass Health Assessment: The REQUIRED activity to qualify for the incentive
- Understanding Journeys: There are 10 that can be completed in two weeks or less
- Track and Syncing: Get credit for your healthy habits(it backtracks 30 days)
- Log in issues: How to reset your password, retrieve your username, or register
- City of Tacoma Healthy Activities: Receive credit for getting an annual physical, attending a wellness class, or completing a certified weight management program
- Wellness Program FAQs Page
- Recorded webinar library
Please know that your health and wellbeing are a top priority for us. I am confident that the new Virgin Pulse experience will be a welcomed change to our evolving wellness program and look forward to sharing more information with you soon.
To verify if you’ve earned your incentive, please reach out to RedBrick Customer Service via CHAT or by calling 877-278-5241.